This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
BodybyJR is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
BodybyJR uses the information collected from you to provide leisure services. In you making initial contact you consent to BodybyJR maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services
Any information BodybyJR holds about you or your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any financial and medical records.
BodybyJR will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with leisure services.
In order to meet its contractual obligations, BodybyJR utilises the following third parties:
Cloud based software designed for PT Trainers
When working with BodybyJR, will ensure that the organisation is fully GDPR compliant.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet BodybyJR contractual obligations to clients, explicit consent and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by BodybyJR and/or its clients
To promote the services offered by BodybyJR and/or to market the services and/or products offered.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to BodybyJR processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
BodybyJR may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. BodybyJR requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
BodybyJR do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Body by JR may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Body by JR, its clients and/or the wider community.
BodybyJR will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for seven years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in the cloud which may include services outside of the EU.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst BodybyJR is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that BodybyJR refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
BodybyJR at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (BodybyJR) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection Champion, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of BodybyJR or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
BodybyJR will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If BodybyJR is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by BodybyJR or its partners, you have the right to complain to BodybyJR. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator (ICO).
Rights to be forgotten and Rectification
In the event that you wish to exercise your right to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by BodybyJR or its partners, you should contact BodybyJR on email@example.com.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Ripped Gym Basildon
Essex SS13 1EP
General Terms & Conditions
It is your full responsibility to inform your BodybyJR trainer of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in any BodybyJR fitness and nutrition programme is voluntary.
Having such knowledge, you thereby release BodybyJR and its representatives from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in any BodybyJR programme.
You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in any said BodybyJR programme.
PT BOOKINGS and CANCELLATIONS
1. All PT sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
2. Where the client has late cancelled the PT session more than 4 hours before the session was due to start, BodybyJR will try to accommodate the client for this session. All moving of sessions that fall within the late cancellation period remain at the discretion of BodybyJR.
3. If the client cannot make what has been offered then they will still be charged.
4. A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again.
5. If a client cancels within 4 hours of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session.
6. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other BodybyJR clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
7. Clients who do not attend a PT Session without informing their trainer before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
8. All cancellations of sessions must be made by phone call or text.
9. BodybyJR reserves the right to cancel pre-booked PT sessions for clients who BodybyJR deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their PT sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
10. Any block of sessions purchased must be used within three months of the initial payment date.
11. Refunds are only applicable when:
i. illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required)
ii. relocation involving an unreasonable commute.