Personal training is at Ripped Gym Basildon where you don't need to be a member as we pay for your entry. Personal training is £45 an hour, or you can buy blocks of 5 sessions for £190 or 10 sessions for £350. All block personal training rates include a personalised meal plan and training plan which we amend / analyse every month, bodyfat measurements, body / inches measurements, photos and weigh ins.
Group PT - For 2 of you;
1 session - £30 each
5 sessions - £120 each
10 sessions - £200 each
All include meal plans etc.
Please note that all block packages have to be used within 3 months from purchase date.
Our meal plans are personalised to the clients goal and include macronutrient splits (pro/carbs/fats) in relation to goal and activity level.
We can get you on a monthly plan for a £60 fee which will include your 6 day meal plan with one treat day a week and we'll take all measurements, body fat, weigh in and photo progress for check ins at Ripped Gym, Basildon. If you aren't local to the gym then all check-ins will be made online and weekly emails will be made for catch ups / progress. This is a one off fee / no contract and if you wish to continue for another month then we amend the plan according to progress and then the fee is due again.
We also offer competition packages. Please email for all prices.
*prices as above as of present fees.
Start your transformation today
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is your full responsibility to inform your BodybyJR trainer of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in any BodybyJR fitness and nutrition programme is voluntary.
Having such knowledge, you thereby release BodybyJR and its representatives from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in any BodybyJR programme.
You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in any said BodybyJR programme.
PT BOOKINGS and CANCELLATIONS
1. All PT sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
2. Where the client has late cancelled the PT session more than 4 hours before the session was due to start, BodybyJR will try to accommodate the client for this session. All moving of sessions that fall within the late cancellation period remain at the discretion of BodybyJR.
3. If the client cannot make what has been offered then they will still be charged.
4. A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again.
5. If a client cancels within 4 hours of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session.
6. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other BodybyJR clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
7. Clients who do not attend a PT Session without informing their trainer before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
8. All cancellations of sessions must be made by phone call or text.
9. BodybyJR reserves the right to cancel pre-booked PT sessions for clients who BodybyJR deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their PT sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
10. Any block of sessions purchased must be used within three months of the initial payment date.
11. Refunds are only applicable when:
i. illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required)
ii. relocation involving an unreasonable commute.